French Vanilla Cappuccino Mix
I've had this coffee mix for many years and actually found it in a cookbook from a craft show. My family enjoys it so much that when I make up a batch it disappears almost immediately.Tammy Fleury, Escanaba, Michigan
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1-1/2 cups instant hot cocoa mix
- 1 jar (8 ounces) powdered French Vanilla nondairy creamer
- 1 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup instant coffee granules
- EACH SERVING:
- 1 cup hot water
- Sweetened whipped cream and baking cocoa
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Store in an
- airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 2 months.
- Yield: 16 servings (4 cups total).
- To prepare cappuccino: Place 1/4 cup mix in a coffee mug. Add 1 cup
- hot water; stir until combined. Top with whipped cream; sprinkle
- with baking cocoa. Yield: 1 serving.
Nutritional Facts: 1/4 cup cappuccino mix (calculated without whipped cream) equals 186 calories, 4 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 190 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.