French Vanilla Cappuccino Mix Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups instant hot cocoa mix
- 1 jar (8 ounces) powdered French Vanilla nondairy creamer
- 1 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup instant coffee granules
- EACH SERVING:
- 1 cup hot water
- Sweetened whipped cream and baking cocoa
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 2 months.
- 2. Yield: 16 servings (4 cups total).
- 3. To prepare cappuccino: Place 1/4 cup mix in a coffee mug. Add 1 cup hot water; stir until combined. Top with whipped cream; sprinkle with baking cocoa. Yield: 1 serving.
1/4 cup cappuccino mix: 186 calories, 4g fat (4g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 190mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for French Vanilla Cappuccino Mix
"This warm drink is wonderful! I recently gave several packages of the mix (along with a ceramic coffee mug and instructions on how to prepare it) as prizes at my daughter-in-law's baby shower. Everyone loved it!"
"You have seriously made my day with this recipe! It tastes perfect! Exactly what I needed today. I will definitely be making this recipe again!"
"I made this for a small party & everyone loved it! I am going to make some to give away as Christmas gifts. Great on a cold day."
"Finally I found the drink I was looking for .... its delicious. Thanks Tammy for sharing it."
"good but it doesnt need all that sugar the french vanilla creamer already has sugar in it,think i might try othet flavored instant creamers,but why mix chocolate mix with french vanilla?"
"I will never buy the premade mix again!"
"Great recipe, easy to fix. Have made it twice and given it to lots of friends. They have ask me to share recipe with them."
"I LOVE this mix! Absolutely delicious and perfect for a cold, winter day. I will be giving jars of this out for Christmas this year. Thanks for posting this recipe!"