I've had this coffee mix for many years and actually found it in a cookbook from a craft show. My family enjoys it so much that when I make up a batch it disappears almost immediately.—Tammy Fleury, Escanaba, Michigan
- 1-1/2 cups instant hot cocoa mix
- 1 jar (8 ounces) powdered French Vanilla nondairy creamer
- 1 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup instant coffee granules
- EACH SERVING:
- 1 cup hot water
- Sweetened whipped cream and baking cocoa
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 2 months.
- Yield: 16 servings (4 cups total).
- To prepare cappuccino: Place 1/4 cup mix in a coffee mug. Add 1 cup hot water; stir until combined. Top with whipped cream; sprinkle with baking cocoa. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as French Vanilla Cappuccino Mix in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2011, p163
Reviews for French Vanilla Cappuccino Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review