French Vanilla Cappuccino Mix Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups instant hot cocoa mix
- 1 jar (8 ounces) powdered French Vanilla nondairy creamer
- 1 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup instant coffee granules
- EACH SERVING:
- 1 cup hot water
- Sweetened whipped cream and baking cocoa
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 2 months.
- Yield: 16 servings (4 cups total).
- To prepare cappuccino: Place 1/4 cup mix in a coffee mug. Add 1 cup hot water; stir until combined. Top with whipped cream; sprinkle with baking cocoa. Yield: 1 serving.
Reviews for French Vanilla Cappuccino Mix
Sort By :
"This warm drink is wonderful! I recently gave several packages of the mix (along with a ceramic coffee mug and instructions on how to prepare it) as prizes at my daughter-in-law's baby shower. Everyone loved it!"
"You have seriously made my day with this recipe! It tastes perfect! Exactly what I needed today. I will definitely be making this recipe again!"
"I made this for a small party & everyone loved it! I am going to make some to give away as Christmas gifts. Great on a cold day."
"Finally I found the drink I was looking for .... its delicious. Thanks Tammy for sharing it."
"good but it doesnt need all that sugar the french vanilla creamer already has sugar in it,think i might try othet flavored instant creamers,but why mix chocolate mix with french vanilla?"