French Vanilla Cappuccino Mix Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups instant hot cocoa mix
- 1 jar (8 ounces) powdered French Vanilla nondairy creamer
- 1 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup instant coffee granules
- EACH SERVING:
- 1 cup hot water
- Sweetened whipped cream and baking cocoa
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 2 months.
- Yield: 16 servings (4 cups total).
- To prepare cappuccino: Place 1/4 cup mix in a coffee mug. Add 1 cup hot water; stir until combined. Top with whipped cream; sprinkle with baking cocoa. Yield: 1 serving.
Reviews for French Vanilla Cappuccino Mix
Sort By :
"I made this for a small party & everyone loved it! I am going to make some to give away as Christmas gifts. Great on a cold day."
"Finally I found the drink I was looking for .... its delicious. Thanks Tammy for sharing it."
"good but it doesnt need all that sugar the french vanilla creamer already has sugar in it,think i might try othet flavored instant creamers,but why mix chocolate mix with french vanilla?"
"I will never buy the premade mix again!"
"Great recipe, easy to fix. Have made it twice and given it to lots of friends. They have ask me to share recipe with them."