- 2 slices cinnamon-raisin bread, cubed
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup refrigerated French vanilla nondairy creamer
- 1 caramel, cut into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Place bread cubes in two greased 6-oz. ramekins or custard cups. In a small bowl, whisk egg and creamer; pour over bread. Sprinkle with caramel pieces, pecans and cinnamon; dot with butter.
- Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Cool slightly before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for French Vanilla Bread Pudding
Sort By :
Absolutely Delicious!!! With all the different flavored creamers, especially seasonal ones, the possibilities are endless!