French Vanilla Bread Pudding Recipe
This bread pudding from Nancy Johnson of Laverne, Oklahoma is warm and decadent, and with caramel, pecans and cinnamon, each bite is irresistible.
- 2 slices cinnamon-raisin bread, cubed
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup refrigerated French vanilla nondairy creamer
- 1 caramel, cut into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1. Place bread cubes in two greased 6-oz. ramekins or custard cups. In a small bowl, whisk egg and creamer; pour over bread. Sprinkle with caramel pieces, pecans and cinnamon; dot with butter.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Cool slightly before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for French Vanilla Bread Pudding
Reviewed Oct. 31, 2011
"Absolutely Delicious!!! With all the different flavored creamers, especially seasonal ones, the possibilities are endless!"
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC