French Vanilla Bread Pudding Recipe
This bread pudding from Nancy Johnson of Laverne, Oklahoma is warm and decadent, and with caramel, pecans and cinnamon, each bite is irresistible.
- 2 slices cinnamon-raisin bread, cubed
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup refrigerated French vanilla nondairy creamer
- 1 caramel, cut into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1. Place bread cubes in two greased 6-oz. ramekins or custard cups. In a small bowl, whisk egg and creamer; pour over bread. Sprinkle with caramel pieces, pecans and cinnamon; dot with butter.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Cool slightly before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for French Vanilla Bread Pudding
Reviewed Oct. 31, 2011
"Absolutely Delicious!!! With all the different flavored creamers, especially seasonal ones, the possibilities are endless!"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC