French Toast Supreme Recipe
As teachers, my husband and I rarely have time for breakfast during the week. So we look forward to relaxing breakfasts with our daughters on weekends. The cinnamon bread in this recipe is a nice variation.
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup whipped cream cheese
- 12 slices cinnamon bread
- Kiwifruit and starfruit, optional
- 1. In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, sugar and vanilla. Spread 1 tablespoon cream cheese on six slices bread; top with remaining slices to make six sandwiches.
- 2. Dip sandwiches in egg mixture. Fry on a lightly greased skillet until golden brown on both sides. Garnish with kiwi and star fruit if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for French Toast Supreme
Reviewed Sep. 5, 2015
"Really good--very rich! Will make this again, but only on special occasions!"
Reviewed Apr. 11, 2014
"W O W ! ! ! These are delicious! ! !"
Reviewed Mar. 21, 2009
"these were delicious!!!"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC