- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup whipped cream cheese
- 12 slices cinnamon bread
- Kiwifruit and starfruit, optional
- In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, sugar and vanilla. Spread 1 tablespoon cream cheese on six slices bread; top with remaining slices to make six sandwiches.
- Dip sandwiches in egg mixture. Fry on a lightly greased skillet until golden brown on both sides. Garnish with kiwi and star fruit if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews forFrench Toast Supreme
"Really good--very rich! Will make this again, but only on special occasions!"
"W O W ! ! ! These are delicious! ! !"
"these were delicious!!!"