French Toast Lasagna Recipe
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 packages (12-1/2 ounces each) frozen French toast
- 1/2 pound thin sliced deli ham
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded three-cheese blend, divided
- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- 1 cup granola with raisins
- 1. In a small bowl, combine sour cream and brown sugar; refrigerate until serving. In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, layer six slices French toast, ham, 1-1/2 cups cheese and remaining French toast. Spread with pie filling and sprinkle with granola. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25 minutes. Top with remaining cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve with sour cream mixture. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 601 calories, 27 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 81 mg cholesterol, 1,101 mg sodium, 71 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 19 g protein.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.