- and fluffy.
- In another large bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add
- confectioners' sugar; beat until stiff peaks form. Fold into
- chocolate mixture.
- Pour into crust. Chill for at least 6 hours before serving. Garnish
- with whipped cream and chocolate curls if desired. Refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece (calculated without whipped cream and chocolate curls) equals 450 calories, 33 g fat (19 g saturated fat), 139 mg cholesterol, 223 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.