French Salad Dressing Mix Recipe
Darlene also shares the recipe for her tangy homemade salad dressing. "It's more economical than store-bought, and we prefer the taste," she notes. "The dressing keeps well in the fridge."
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS:
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1. Combine the first eight ingredients in a resealable plastic bag. Store in a cool dry place. Yield: 3 batches (6 tablespoons total).
- 2. To prepare dressing: Combine 2 tablespoons dressing mix, oil, vinegar and water in a jar with tight-fitting lid; shake well. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Yield: about 1 cup dressing per batch.
2 tablespoons of salad dressing equals 93 calories, 73 mg sodium, 0 cholesterol, 1 gm carbohydrate, trace protein, 10 gm fat.
Reviews for French Salad Dressing Mix
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC