French's Crunchy Onion Chicken Recipe
- 2 cups (4 ounces) French's® Original or Cheddar French Fried Onions
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1. In a resealable plastic bag, combine onions and flour. Lightly crush with hands or a rolling pin. Transfer to pie plate or waxed paper.
- 2. Dip chicken into egg; then coat with onion mixture. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for French's Crunchy Onion Chicken
"This recipe was a bit disappointing. After trying it with my family we all thought it was just average. And although it was quick to make, it was pretty lack luster and bland. Plus the leftovers didn't keep well at all."
"Isn't this the doggoned, bestest stuff you've ever eaten ! And sooooo super simple ! Crunchy, crunchy ! I don't use the flour....not necessary."