French's Crunchy Onion Chicken Recipe
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 5 min. Bake: 20 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 2 cups (4 ounces) French's® Original or Cheddar French Fried Onions
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1. In a resealable plastic bag, combine onions and flour. Lightly crush with hands or a rolling pin. Transfer to pie plate or waxed paper.
- 2. Dip chicken into egg; then coat with onion mixture. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC