- 2 cups (4 ounces) French's® Original or Cheddar French Fried Onions
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1 egg, beaten
- In a resealable plastic bag, combine onions and flour. Lightly crush with hands or a rolling pin. Transfer to pie plate or waxed paper.
- Dip chicken into egg; then coat with onion mixture. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for French's Crunchy Onion Chicken(3)
Sort By :
Isn't this the doggoned, bestest stuff you've ever eaten ! And sooooo super simple ! Crunchy, crunchy ! I don't use the flour....not necessary.
Finally! A recipe my whole family loves! I'd give it 10 stars if I could. The chicken turns out incredibly juicy. So easy to make and it disappears everytime I put it on the table.
This is so easy it is ridiculous. My family requested it twice in a week. The store brand of the french fried onions works. Can't wait to try this with pork chops