- Drain potatoes. Mash with 1/4 cup broth and pepper; set aside and
- keep warm.
- In a nonstick skillet, cook turkey over medium heat until no longer
- pink; drain. Add the flour, brandy, mustard, Worcestershire sauce
- and remaining broth and salt. Cook and stir for 5-7 minutes or until
- thickened. Stir in peas and onion mixture.
- Transfer to a 1-1/2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray; spread
- with potato mixture. Bake, covered, at 375° for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, 10-15 minutes longer or until
- golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/4 cups equals 360 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 58 mg cholesterol, 803 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 37 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.