French Onion Tortellini Soup Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3-1/2 cups water
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed French onion soup, undiluted
- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen cut green beans
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Cook, uncovered, for 7-9 minutes or until tortellini is tender. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for French Onion Tortellini Soup
Sort By :
"This soup was very good but I added beef bouillon for more flavor. After that it was perfect and everyone loves it."
"I have to agree with previous posters. This soup was very bland. My 17 yr old son said it was awful and my husband said it wasn't bad but not good either. I won't be making this again. I made another Tortellini soup recipe that was much better with less ingredients."
"Good when in a hurry!"
"Made as directed, but substituted canned green beans for frozen. I thought it was very bland and kept adding more and more seasonings until it had a bit more flavor. Will not make again."
"I made this recipe just like the recipe said and it was bland."