French Onion Drop Biscuits
These simple drop biscuits have a golden color and mild onion flavor. As Galelah Dowell of Fairland, Oklahoma notes, “They’re fast to fix and fabulous!”
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 cups Bisquick® mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) French onion dip
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- In a large bowl, combine baking mix and onion dip. Stir in milk just
- until moistened. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto a
- baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 450° for 10-14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
- Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 biscuit equals 121 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 382 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.