- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons French onion dip
- 1 teaspoon evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Paprika, optional
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the mayonnaise, onion dip, milk and mustard; mix well.
- Pipe or stuff into egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika if desired. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for French Onion Deviled Eggs
"We like our regular egg recipe better. This was ok."
"I made these and my family loved them! It will be my recipe for Deviled Eggs going forward."
"I always add 1/2 mayo and 1/2 ranch dressing and everybody loves them"
"Didn't like this recipe. Was way too salty withthe French onion dip. Maybe use half the amount..."
"Have question - Do you use dry onion mix or prepred onion mix used for dip?"
"Excellent,One of the best"
"The French onion dip made this recipe exceptional. \its' great when you can change the taste by just adding another simple ingredient. I will definitely make these again."
"I wanted to make something better than the traditional deviled eggs. Well this receipe stepped to the plate. It was a hit."
"Loved my turnout with this recipe...yummy :)"