French Onion Deviled Eggs Recipe
French onion dip adds flavor to the creamy filling in these popular appetizers. For a pretty presentation, pipe the filling into the egg whites and sprinkle with paprika, suggests Joyce Turley of Slaughters, Kentucky.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 20 min. YIELD:6 servings
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons French onion dip
- 1 teaspoon evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Paprika, optional
- 1. Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the mayonnaise, onion dip, milk and mustard; mix well.
- 2. Pipe or stuff into egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika if desired. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 141 calories, 12 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 216 mg cholesterol, 118 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC