- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons French onion dip
- 1 teaspoon evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Paprika, optional
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the mayonnaise, onion dip, milk and mustard; mix well.
- Pipe or stuff into egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika if desired. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for French Onion Deviled Eggs
Sort By :
"We like our regular egg recipe better. This was ok."
"I made these and my family loved them! It will be my recipe for Deviled Eggs going forward."
"I always add 1/2 mayo and 1/2 ranch dressing and everybody loves them"
"Didn't like this recipe. Was way too salty withthe French onion dip. Maybe use half the amount..."
"Have question - Do you use dry onion mix or prepred onion mix used for dip?"