French onion dip adds flavor to the creamy filling in these popular appetizers. For a pretty presentation, pipe the filling into the egg whites and sprinkle with paprika, suggests Joyce Turley of Slaughters, Kentucky.
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons French onion dip
- 1 teaspoon evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Paprika, optional
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the mayonnaise, onion dip, milk and mustard; mix well.
- Pipe or stuff into egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika if desired. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Deviled Eggs in Taste of Home June/July 2005, p60
Reviews for French Onion Deviled Eggs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review