“This 3-ingredient fondue is very quick and easy to prepare for company. Leftovers are really great over potatoes or pasta!” Cathy Ostrawski - Amherst, New York
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 carton (8 ounces) French onion dip
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread, cubed or assorted fresh vegetables
- In a large saucepan, combine soup and dip. Add cheese. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until cheese is melted; keep warm. Serve with bread cubes or vegetables. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as French Onion Cheese Fondue in Simple & Delicious March/April 2009, p26
Reviews for French Onion Cheese Fondue
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review