French Onion Cheese Fondue Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 carton (8 ounces) French onion dip
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread, cubed or assorted fresh vegetables
- In a large saucepan, combine soup and dip. Add cheese. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until cheese is melted; keep warm. Serve with bread cubes or vegetables. Yield: 3 cups.
Reviews for French Onion Cheese Fondue(6)
Sort By :
I disagree, everyone has an opinion and I value what people think of each recipe. Be honest, that is how I judge if I will give this recipe a try.
The French onion packets were WAY too overpowering. And it was disgustingly salty. I only used have of the French onion dip then the recipe calls for and it was way too much. Not to mention it made it a disgusting dark brown color.
if you dont like it dont say because it puts other people off.thnkyou
Super easy and good. Made for a ladies gathering and it was gone!!!
Super simple and delicious! Have made many times and everyone loves it!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Dip >
- Cheese Fondue Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Cheese Dip >
- Hot Dip Recipes >
- Hot Dips >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Appetizers >
- Low Fat Recipes >