- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 carton (8 ounces) French onion dip
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread, cubed or assorted fresh vegetables
- In a large saucepan, combine soup and dip. Add cheese. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until cheese is melted; keep warm. Serve with bread cubes or vegetables. Yield: 3 cups.
Reviews for French Onion Cheese Fondue
Sort By :
I tweaked this just a little bit. Instead of soup packets, I just buy Campbell's French onion soup cans, and I add half and half for creaminess. I love it!
I disagree, everyone has an opinion and I value what people think of each recipe. Be honest, that is how I judge if I will give this recipe a try.
The French onion packets were WAY too overpowering. And it was disgustingly salty. I only used have of the French onion dip then the recipe calls for and it was way too much. Not to mention it made it a disgusting dark brown color.
if you dont like it dont say because it puts other people off.thnkyou
Super easy and good. Made for a ladies gathering and it was gone!!!