- Punch dough down; roll on a floured surface to a 16-in. x 12-in.
- rectangle. Place on a greased baking sheet. Place beef mixture down
- the center of the long side of the dough. Sprinkle with Monterey
- Jack cheese and 4 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
- With a sharp knife, cut dough on each side of beef filling into
- 1-3/4-in. wide strips. Fold strips alternately across filling.
- Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Cover and let rise until
- nearly doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Heat gravy;
- serve as a dipping sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.