French Market Sandwiches Recipe
"I first tasted this warm ham and cheese sandwich at a luncheon, and it quickly became a favorite in our house," says Florence McNulty of Montebello, California. "I keep some in the freezer for fast meals. My bridge club enjoys them with soup and fresh fruit."
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 10 croissants, split
- 1-1/4 pounds thinly sliced deli ham
- 10 slices Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a small bowl, combine butter, mustard, onions, poppy seeds and curry powder. Spread over cut sides of croissants. Place ham and cheese on croissants; replace tops. Wrap individually in foil.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Serve immediately. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as French Market Sandwiches in Quick Cooking May/June 2003, p16
Reviews for French Market Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 24, 2007
"these are great! I use mini croissants, and make into appitizer size. Everyone loves this recipe."