"I first tasted this warm ham and cheese sandwich at a luncheon, and it quickly became a favorite in our house," says Florence McNulty of Montebello, California. "I keep some in the freezer for fast meals. My bridge club enjoys them with soup and fresh fruit."
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 10 croissants, split
- 1-1/4 pounds thinly sliced deli ham
- 10 slices Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a small bowl, combine butter, mustard, onions, poppy seeds and curry powder. Spread over cut sides of croissants. Place ham and cheese on croissants; replace tops. Wrap individually in foil.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Serve immediately. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as French Market Sandwiches in Quick Cooking May/June 2003, p16
Reviews for French Market Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 24, 2007 Edited Jan. 12, 2015
"these are great! I use mini croissants, and make them appitizer size. Everyone loves this recipe."