French Iced Coffee
This creamy, frozen treat has the perfect balance of sweetness and coffee flavor. It is wonderfully refreshing on a hot summer day. Freezing it in batches helps the beverage thaw evenly and gives it a nice, slushy texture.Simone Nichols, Dillon, Montana
15 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 5 cups hot brewed coffee
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 6 cups milk
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- In a large bowl, whisk coffee and sugar until sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients. Freeze in 1-1/2-quart portions in
- freezer containers overnight.
- Place in refrigerator 2-3 hours or until slushy. Serve immediately.
- Yield: 15 servings (3-3/4 quarts).
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 328 calories, 21 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 75 mg cholesterol, 65 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 4 g protein.