French Green Beans Recipe
Frozen green beans get tasty herb flavor from rosemary and basil while toasted almonds add crunch.
- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen French-style green beans
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- Toasted slivered almonds
- 1. Cook green beans according to package directions; drain. Add mushrooms and keep warm. Combine the butter, rosemary and basil; drizzle over bean mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 205 calories, 17 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 450 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC