French Green Beans Recipe
- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen French-style green beans
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- Toasted slivered almonds
- 1. Cook green beans according to package directions; drain. Add mushrooms and keep warm. Combine the butter, rosemary and basil; drizzle over bean mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 205 calories, 17g fat (11g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 450mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 5g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for French Green Beans
"Very good! The whole family loves this simple but delicious recipe!"