French Fried Green Bean Casserole Recipe
Tip: Use 1 pound fresh green beans, cooked or a 16-ounce package of frozen.
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1-1/3 cups (2.8 ounces) French's® Original French Fried Onions
- 4 cups whole green beans, cooked
- 1 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1. In a greased 1-1/2 qt. baking dish, combine soup, milk, 2/3 cup onions, beans and red pepper. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Stir and top with remaining onions. Bake 5 additional minutes. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for French Fried Green Bean Casserole
Reviewed Nov. 7, 2013
"Whenever I make this,I cook it for 10 minutes in my microwave. It frees up my oven for the turkey or tool. It comes out just fine."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC