- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1-1/3 cups (2.8 ounces) French's® Original French Fried Onions
- 4 cups whole green beans, cooked
- 1 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- In a greased 1-1/2 qt. baking dish, combine soup, milk, 2/3 cup onions, beans and red pepper. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Stir and top with remaining onions. Bake 5 additional minutes. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Festive Green Bean Casserole in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Spring 2009, p45
Reviews for French Fried Green Bean Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 7, 2013
"Whenever I make this,I cook it for 10 minutes in my microwave. It frees up my oven for the turkey or tool. It comes out just fine."