- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients except pie shell. Pour into the pie shell and bake at 400° for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 325° and bake 40 minutes or until top is golden and the center is almost set. When cool, store in the refrigerator. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as French Coconut Pie in Country February/March 1992, p53
Reviews for French Coconut Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review