- With a spatula, stir a fourth of the sweetened whipped cream into
- cream cheese mixture. Fold in remaining whipped cream until
- combined. Spread 1/2 cup jam over meringue shell. Top with cream
- cheese mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen. Remove sides of
- pan. Arrange strawberries over top. In a small microwave-safe bowl,
- microwave remaining jam in 10-second intervals until melted; brush
- over strawberries. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 325 calories, 18 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 108 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.