French Bean Salad Recipe
- 2 cups frozen French-style green beans, thawed
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1. In a serving bowl, combine the beans, onion and bacon; stir in dressing. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 3 servings.
3/4 cup: 172 calories, 14g fat (3g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 266mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for French Bean Salad
"Delicious and very easy to make! We really like this salad."
"Wanted to try something different on my son's graduation party and I wanted something quick and tasty. This receipe was it. I used low cal ranch dressing instead. Loved it."