French Bean Salad Recipe
- 2 cups frozen French-style green beans, thawed
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1. In a serving bowl, combine the beans, onion and bacon; stir in dressing. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 3 servings.
3/4 cup: 172 calories, 14g fat (3g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 266mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for French Bean Salad
"Delicious and very easy to make! We really like this salad."
"Wanted to try something different on my son's graduation party and I wanted something quick and tasty. This receipe was it. I used low cal ranch dressing instead. Loved it."