- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- Chocolate syrup
- Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- Spread half of the ice cream into crust. Combine peanut butter and corn syrup; spread over ice cream. Top with remaining ice cream. Drizzle with chocolate syrup and sprinkle with nuts.
- Cover and freeze for 3-4 hours. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Freezer Peanut Butter Pie(7)
Sort By :
I added some semi sweet chocolate chips & chopped peanuts to the first 2 cups of ice cream and I added mini choc chips on top of 2nd portion of ice cream and chopped peanuts. My husband and I just loved this.
I also had trouble spreading the peanut butter/corn syrup mixture. I had to make a second batch just to have enough to cover the pie as the first batch of peanut butter/corn syrup just became a clump in the middle. The second batch I microwaved the peanut butter and it worked perfectly.
We loved this! I used room temperature peanut butter and corn syrup and it was not hard to spread at all. Instead of walnuts, I used chopped cashews because it was what I had. Will definitely make again.
delicious! However, I have trouble with the softened of ice cream and adding the peanut butter mixture on top. I have to use my fingers for both. Any suggestions?
I really like Peanut Butter Pie but this one was not my favorite. The peanut butter was hard and somewhat difficult to eat.
More Recipe Collections
- Chocolate Pie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Desserts >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Cream Pie Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Ice Cream Pies >
- Ice Cream Recipes >
- Kids Desserts >
- Mother's Day Dessert Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >