Freezer Peanut Butter Pie
—Nina Rufener, Rittman, Ohio
6-8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- Chocolate syrup
- Chopped walnuts
- Spread half of the ice cream into crust. Combine peanut butter and
- corn syrup; spread over ice cream. Top with remaining ice cream.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup and sprinkle with nuts.
- Cover and freeze for 3-4 hours. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes
- before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece (calculated without chocolate syrup and nuts) equals 371 calories, 21 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 265 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.