- in vanilla. Set aside.
- Remove pie from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. In a small
- bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Gradually add sugar;
- beat until soft peaks form.
- Drizzle three stripes of chocolate sauce into a pastry bag; carefully
- add whipped cream. Pipe onto each slice of pie. Serve with remaining
- chocolate sauce. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 731 calories, 46 g fat (27 g saturated fat), 122 mg cholesterol, 416 mg sodium, 79 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 8 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now