Frappe Mocha Recipe
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 4-1/2 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
- Whipped topping and additional chocolate syrup, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, dissolve coffee granules in water. Pour into an ice cube tray; freeze.
- 2. In a blender, combine the milk, chocolate syrup and coffee ice cubes. Cover and process until smooth. Add crushed ice; blend. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Garnish with whipped topping and additional chocolate syrup if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup (calculated without garnishes) equals 114 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 67 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Frappe Mocha
"Add ice cream to make it more of a frappe"
"The flavor was good, but it was the consistency of milk. I prefer a frappe consistency."
"Didn't care for this and the addition of whipped topping and additional chocolate syrup really ups the calories."
"I made this just as the recipe said they turned out GREAT. One thing I would do different is add sugar or sweetener if you like you coffee sweet. Other than that like I said they were GREAT."
"would have preferred it to be a little thicker, but the flavor was perfect"
"my family and i thought it tasted too much like coffee and tasted very strong.we ended up puting a lot of chocolate syrup in it"
"We had this for my birthday get together, and it was the bomb of the party! Gotta love it!!!!"
"Simple but good. Tastes a little too much like chocolate milk with coffee. However, this is a great base for coffee lovers to start with."
"I dearly love this recipe. It is delicious and so good. The only thing I'd change is to take out the coffee granules, as most of my family is allergic to coffee. It is a keeper though, and one we'll make many more times."
"My son has made this recipe twice since I printed it yesterday. It is better than they make at the coffeehouses."
"the only change I made was I substituted the milk for half vanilla flavored coffee cream and the rest 2% milk - soooo good!! great on a hot sunny day! Will be making this quite often."