Coffee ice cubes add body to this refreshing drink. What a treat!
2 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + freezing
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 4-1/2 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
- Whipped topping and additional chocolate syrup, optional
- In a small bowl, dissolve coffee granules in water. Pour into an ice
- cube tray; freeze.
- In a blender, combine the milk, chocolate syrup and coffee ice cubes.
- Cover and process until smooth. Add crushed ice; blend. Pour into
- chilled glasses; serve immediately. Garnish with whipped topping and
- additional chocolate syrup if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup (calculated without garnishes) equals 114 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 67 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.