Frappe Mocha Recipe
Coffee ice cubes add body to this refreshing drink. What a treat!
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 4-1/2 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
- Whipped topping and additional chocolate syrup, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, dissolve coffee granules in water. Pour into an ice cube tray; freeze.
- 2. In a blender, combine the milk, chocolate syrup and coffee ice cubes. Cover and process until smooth. Add crushed ice; blend. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Garnish with whipped topping and additional chocolate syrup if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup (calculated without garnishes) equals 114 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 67 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Frappe Mocha
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC