Franks 'n' Beans Supper Recipe
- 2 bacon strips, diced
- 6 hot dogs, cut into thirds
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups sliced cooked potatoes
- 1 cup frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1. In a skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside; drain, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings. Saute hot dogs and onion in drippings until onion is tender. Combine soup, water, thyme and pepper; add to skillet with potatoes and beans. Mix well; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until heated through. Top with bacon. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 313 calories, 21 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 929 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Reviews for Franks 'n' Beans Supper
"Very good and kid friendly to make and eat."