For your Halloween party, these cupcakes are sure to impress all of your guests. They will disappear as soon as you set them out! —Taste of Home Food Styling Team
- 1 to 2 cans (16 ounces each) chocolate frosting
- Cupcakes of your choice
- Large marshmallows
- Corn syrup
- Green and black sprinkles
- M&M's miniature baking bits
- Candy coated licorice
- Spread frosting over cupcakes. Lightly coat marshmallows with corn syrup. Roll sides of marshmallows in green sprinkles; dip tops in black. Carefully place a marshmallow in the center of each cupcake.
- For eyes, attach baking bits to the face of each marshmallow with a small amount of frosting; pipe pupils using frosting. Attach licorice candies to sides of head for bolts. Pipe frosting onto faces for mouths and stitches as desired. Yield: Varied.
Originally published as Frankenstein Cupcakes in Taste of Home's Cupcake of the Week Newsletter 2009, p10/5/09
Reviews for Frankenstein Cupcakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review