Frankenstein Cupcakes Recipe
For your Halloween party, these cupcakes are sure to impress all of your guests. They will disappear as soon as you set them out! —Taste of Home Food Styling Team
- 1 to 2 cans (16 ounces each) chocolate frosting
- Cupcakes of your choice
- Large marshmallows
- Corn syrup
- Green and black sprinkles
- M&M's miniature baking bits
- Candy coated licorice
- 1. Spread frosting over cupcakes. Lightly coat marshmallows with corn syrup. Roll sides of marshmallows in green sprinkles; dip tops in black. Carefully place a marshmallow in the center of each cupcake.
- 2. For eyes, attach baking bits to the face of each marshmallow with a small amount of frosting; pipe pupils using frosting. Attach licorice candies to sides of head for bolts. Pipe frosting onto faces for mouths and stitches as desired. Yield: Varied.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC