Chicken makes these burritos super kid-friendly, and it doesn't get a lot simpler than putting them together. —Clara Coulson Minney, Washington Court House, Ohio
- 1 envelope (5.6 ounces) Spanish rice and pasta mix
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- 8 spinach tortillas (10 inches)
- Toppings: sour cream, blue corn tortilla chips, cubed and shredded cheese, ripe olives and sweet red pepper
- In a large saucepan, prepare rice mix according to package directions. Stir in chicken, corn and tomatoes; heat through.
- Spoon about 2/3 cup rice mixture across center of each tortilla. Fold bottom and sides of tortilla over filling and roll up. Using toppings, create a face on each burrito. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Frankenstein Boo-ritos in Simple & Delicious October/November 2014
Reviews for Frankenstein Boo-ritos
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review