- 3 medium ripe avocados, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Tortilla chips
- Sour cream, refried black beans and ripe olives, optional
- In a small bowl, mash avocado with a fork. Stir in the onion, cilantro, lime juice and salt.
- Spoon guacamole onto a platter; shape into a rectangle. Place chips near the top of the head. Decorate face as desired with sour cream, refried black beans and olives. Yield: 2 cups.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Frankenguac
"Made this for Bible Study. Everyone thought it was so cute. It was completed gone with an empty plate to bring home. I did add 8 ounces of cream cheese, 1/3 cup salsa, 1/3 cup plain yogurt and 1/4 tsp. garlic powder to the recipe."
"Guacamole with lime and cilantro...Yum. And, this is the cutest thing. I am not a fan of scary halloween stuff, but "cute" I love! My Mom used to serve "Lizard Loaf" at halloween (meatloaf shaped into a lizard, with a red pepper tongue), and I think this Franken Guac will make a great buddy for our annual Lizard friend."