Kids of all ages will enjoy these adorable appetizers. The savory bite-size snacks are quick to assemble with convenient crescent dough, hot dogs and Swiss cheese. Serve additional mustard alongside for dipping.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt-free seasoning blend
- 8 reduced-fat hot dogs
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into eight triangles. Cut each piece into two triangles. Spread each triangle with mustard; sprinkle with cheese and seasoning blend.
- Cut rounded ends from hot dogs (discard or save for another use). Cut hot dogs in half widthwise; place one piece on the end of each triangle and roll up.
- Place pointed side down 2 in. apart on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 16 appetizers.
Originally published as Frank 'n' Swiss Crescents in Light & Tasty February/March 2002, p31
Reviews for Frank 'n' Swiss Crescents
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review