Four-Seafood Fettuccine Recipe
- 12 ounces fettuccine
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 cup crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1 cup cooked or canned lobster, drained and chopped
- 1 can (6-1/2 ounces) chopped clams, drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) tiny shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, saute garlic in butter. Stir in flour until blended. Gradually add milk and evaporated milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or thickened. Add the crab, lobster, clams, shrimp, Parmesan cheese, parsley and pepper; heat through. Drain fettuccine; top with seafood mixture. Yield: 6 servings.
1-1/2 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Four-Seafood Fettuccine
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.