Four Ingredient Tumbleweeds Recipe
- 1 package (11 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 jar (12 ounces) dry roasted peanuts
- 1 can (4 ounces) potato sticks
- 1. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt butterscotch chips and peanut butter; stir until smooth. Stir in peanuts and potato sticks.
- 2. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined pans. Refrigerate until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 5 dozen.
1 candy equals 74 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 57 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Four Ingredient Tumbleweeds
"Keep them refrigerated. Yummy!~ Theresa"