- 1 package (11 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 jar (12 ounces) dry roasted peanuts
- 1 can (4 ounces) potato sticks
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt butterscotch chips and peanut butter; stir until smooth. Stir in peanuts and potato sticks.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined pans. Refrigerate until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 5 dozen.
Originally published as Tumbleweeds in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2008, p26
Reviews for Four Ingredient Tumbleweeds
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 20, 2011
"Keep them refrigerated. Yummy!~ Theresa"