Four Ingredient Tumbleweeds Recipe
With just four ingredients, these surprisingly easy clusters are guaranteed to delight both young and old alike all year round. Melted butterscotch chips and peanut butter coat nuts and potato sticks to make these satisfying sweet-salty treats.—Peggy J Gray, Savannah, Tennessee
- 1 package (11 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 jar (12 ounces) dry roasted peanuts
- 1 can (4 ounces) potato sticks
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt butterscotch chips and peanut butter; stir until smooth. Stir in peanuts and potato sticks.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined pans. Refrigerate until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 5 dozen.
Originally published as Tumbleweeds in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2008, p26
Reviews for Four Ingredient Tumbleweeds
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 20, 2011
"Keep them refrigerated. Yummy!~ Theresa"