- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide in
- half. Shape each portion into a loaf. Place in two greased 9-in. x
- 5-in. loaf pans. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to wire racks. Brush with melted butter. Cool. Yield: 2 loaves
- (16 slices each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 118 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 156 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.