Four Grain Berries and Yogurt Recipe
Brought to you by Minute® Rice
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Cook Time: 15-20 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 1 pouch Minute® Multi-Grain Medley, uncooked
- 1 cup apple or orange juice
- 1 cup fresh berries, any variety
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup Greek style yogurt with honey
- 1. In a small sauce pan combine juice and multi-grain medley. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes, or until all liquid is absorbed.
- 2. Remove from heat and cool. Stir in berries, cinnamon and yogurt. Yield: 4 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC