Four Grain Berries and Yogurt
Brought to you by Minute® Rice
4 ServingsPrep/Cook Time: 15-20 min.
- 1 pouch Minute® Multi-Grain Medley, uncooked
- 1 cup apple or orange juice
- 1 cup fresh berries, any variety
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup Greek style yogurt with honey
- In a small sauce pan combine juice and multi-grain medley. Bring to a
- boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes, or until all liquid is
- Remove from heat and cool. Stir in berries, cinnamon and yogurt.
- Yield: 4 servings.