- 1 pouch Minute® Multi-Grain Medley, uncooked
- 1 cup apple or orange juice
- 1 cup fresh berries, any variety
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup Greek style yogurt with honey
- In a small sauce pan combine juice and multi-grain medley. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes, or until all liquid is absorbed.
- Remove from heat and cool. Stir in berries, cinnamon and yogurt. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Four Grain Berries and Yogurt in Brought to you by Minute® Rice 2014
Reviews for Four Grain Berries and Yogurt
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review