Four-Fruit Smoothie Recipe
Kids will be glad to sip this cool and tangy treat, and you'll be glad to know it's full of good-for-you fruit! Besides the beverage's smooth taste, adults are sure to love its short preparation time. Notes Kathleen Tribble of Santa Ynez, California, "After cutting up the banana, processing the ingredients in a blender is all it takes."
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened raspberries, partially thawed
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 medium ripe banana, cut into chunks
- 6 ice cubes
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 orange wedges, optional
- 1. In a blender, combine the first six ingredients. Cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Garnish with an orange wedge if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 cups.
1 cup equals 153 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Four-Fruit Smoothie
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC