Four-Fruit Smoothie Recipe
Kids will be glad to sip this cool and tangy treat, and you'll be glad to know it's full of good-for-you fruit! Besides the beverage's smooth taste, adults are sure to love its short preparation time. Notes Kathleen Tribble of Santa Ynez, California, "After cutting up the banana, processing the ingredients in a blender is all it takes."
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened raspberries, partially thawed
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 medium ripe banana, cut into chunks
- 6 ice cubes
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 orange wedges, optional
- In a blender, combine the first six ingredients. Cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Garnish with an orange wedge if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Four-Fruit Smoothie in Country Woman September/October 1999, p10
Reviews for Four-Fruit Smoothie(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 15, 2013
this is a fun and yummy snack that makes everybody enjoy it. I love to share it with friends and just sit back and relax with a smoothie in my hand.
More Recipe Collections
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >