Four-Fruit Salad Recipe
Almost any type of fruit will work in this recipe. The first time I made it, I just used the fruits I had on hand in my refrigerator.
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 cups green grapes, halved
- 1 small cantaloupe, cut into chunks
- 1 to 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the fruit. Pour juice over fruit and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours. Stir just before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
1/2 cup: 63 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 5mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein .
Reviews for Four-Fruit Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC