Almost any type of fruit will work in this recipe. The first time I made it, I just used the fruits I had on hand in my refrigerator.
10 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 cups green grapes, halved
- 1 small cantaloupe, cut into chunks
- 1 to 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- In a large bowl, combine the fruit. Pour juice over fruit and toss to
- coat. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours. Stir just before serving.
- Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 63 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 5 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.